Saturday, November 5, 2011

Youtube's Cosmic Panda!


For those who do not know and love to spend their time in Youtube, there is a new theme Google is coming out with. I believe everyone is aware of Google grand theme reformation on all their services, creating a cleaner more unique look, First it was Google Plus, Google itself, it's email service and now Youtube!

I personally love it! It's not perfect (My opinion, than it might be that I was too accustomed to the old YouTube feel). But everything is a bit more organized, and the there seems to be more focus on the video player (and advert right next to it) which I love! Right now you can take a look at theme and even send feedback to Google as well!  If you do use the theme clearing your cookies will remove it.

You can try theme out for yourself here!



No comments:

Post a Comment